Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bio Claire Reviews: Does Bio Claire Effectively Work For Removing Freckles?

Overview

After several years of research and development skin brightening products are in market. It helps to get rid of various skin issues like freckles, skin discolorations, age spots, dark patches and makes your skin fair and white. Due to this skin lightening products are famous in women. Bio Claire is also a skin lightening products. Let us see what it contains and how it works?

What Is Bio Claire?

Bio Claire is a skin whitening product and it comes in soaps, creams, lotions and serums. This product works for removing skin issues including freckles, sun spots, pimples, uneven pigmentation etc. Bio Claire does not contains any harmful chemical ingredients, hydroquinone. You can buy this product from several of online websites. It does not have its own website.

What Makes It Effective?


Bio Claire skin lightening cream is formulated with "Nautral Bio-Vegetal" activator.
Emulsionnant, Alcohol Cetostearylique, Eau, Glycerine, H.V., I.P.M., V.B., M.P.G., B.H.T., Parabens, Fragrance, Actifs Bio-Vegetaux 2% and Colorants.


learn more
Benefits
  • Bio Claire helps to make your skin bright and healthy. 
  • This product is very affordable.
  • The Bio Claire product line offers many different skin brightening items.
  • This product does not contain "hydroquinone."
Drawbacks
  • This product does not list all ingredients.
  • There are no user reviews for the Bio Claire products.
  • Contains parabens.
  • Bio Claire must be used indefinitely to keep pigmentation from returning.
  • Purchases might not be backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
How To Apply?

Clean your skin with Bio Claire Lightening Soap. Dry it. Then, apply a mass of   Bio Claire cream over the affected area. Do not rinse. For a first week repeat this application three times a day and then twice a day once results are seen.
Conclusion

Bio Claire skin care product is inexpensive. It helps to provide natural glow to your skin and does not product any harmful side effects. But, this product does not have its own website.

9 comments:

  1. 2013 October, i recently used this product bioclair and has experienced very bad side effects, now i am having very bad acne all over my face. First three weeks bioclair gave a very pale colour to my skin (face) after few days my face starts breaking out. Then i stopped it totally using this cream. If you really want to use please consult doctor before to use it. also this product is not even legalized.
    Thanks .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Soni. Im having the same experience. I used bio claire cream on my face especially because l thought it was a natural product. Apparently it has hidden chemicals in it, steroids, l heard. Please please, I beg you, can you tell me how you have resolved the issue of the bad acne outbreak on your face. I have tried everything l can but I'm not getting any better. Please Soni help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. do not use this product, it made my face lose its radiance. it is now terribly full of bumps and spots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really....I now stat to use mine....looks like I will have to stop......... I hope ur face have clear up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know your skin preference before the usage of this product. It works perfectly for me, while other products actually cause terrible side effects on my skin within 2-3 days of using them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have dark patches and age spots, so I started using Bio Claire soap and cream. After consistent use for 1 month I didn't found any noticeable effects on my skin. So I stopped its use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had multiple mosquito bites all over my body, which left many black spots as a result of that. Someone told me about the product and I started to use the cream, after a few weeks the black spots turned brown color, then they eventually fade away. I would recommend this Bio Claire cream to anyone because it did a great job for me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bio Claire is a wonderful product, I had skin problems, I went to the Dermatologist, I spent $160.00 for a cream that he gave me, I used the cream it only peeled my skin and make patches all over my back and hands. I was very upset, when someone told me to try Bio Claire. I used the cream for less than a month and my skin is cleared up tremendously I only have a few more spots to be cleared up because my cream is finished. The problem that I am having is that it is not easy to find the product in the pharmacies. A good product like this should be more accessible for people who need it. I don't know the ingredients in the product or do I need to know the only thing I know it that it is damn good.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bio claire does work but once u stop using it that's when u wish u had never started using it. i suggest that people just don't even start.

    ReplyDelete